Acorn to Oak Tree Planning Process & Fees
How do we help nurture your success?
Not every acorn becomes an oak tree. Depending on your needs, together we will develop and, where appropriate, implement a financial plan to help you pursue your goals.
Step 1: Initial meeting
- What do you need, how do we help our clients, what is the cost, is there a fit?
Step 2: Discovery
- Data gathering of all relevant information including, but not limited to:
- Investment and bank statements
- Home & mortgage information
- Spending plan/ cash flow
- Social Security statements, pension statements
- Insurance statements including: Life, Home, Car, Liability, Disability and Long Term Care
- Defining and prioritizing of long and short term goals
Step 3: Initial Finding
- Can be good news, or further prioritizing of spending and savings goals
- Interactive “What If” scenario planning until we find an acceptable scenario
Step 4: Plan Presentation
- Presenting plan after any initial changes/adjustments
- Presentation of suggestions for action
- Presentation of strategies to implement
Step 5: Implementation
- Investments chosen
- Allocations selected
- Applications completed
- New behaviors started
Step 6: Monitoring & Progress Reviews
- Annual reviews of progress towards goals
- Performance reporting
- Proactive contact from us if changes are needed between meetings
- As life changes, plan adjusts
- Monthly newsletter with updates
- Proactive communications when markets are challenging
- Educational opportunities throughout the year
- Summary letters of important meetings including action items
Oak Tree Wealth Management is committed to providing proactive service to all of our clients. In order to accomplish this, we strive to communicate our value by working diligently to help you realize your financial goals and visions, using fees that are transparent and fair.
Below, we outline the fee schedule for the services we provide. We welcome any questions, at any time, that you may have in regards to our pricing philosophy.
Financial Plans and Hourly Financial Advice
Our standard plan fee for the majority of financial plans is $2,000 - $3,000. Certain plan fees may be greater than this based on the complexity of the financial situation. An estimate will be provided in our initial meeting.
Our office can develop and present a project proposal to outline our engagement based on your particular needs. With the project proposal, we’ll include an overview and breakdown of the fees that will be charged. All fees are due at commencement of service. Our hourly financial advice fee is as follows:
- $250 per hour, first hour or part thereof
- $125 per half hour for every hour after first hour
Our highly experienced team will direct and supervise the investment selection of your assets. This is accomplished by maintaining an appropriate portfolio asset allocation year after year in light of your changing needs and market conditions. Quarterly, systematic fee compensation will be charged for this personalized service as per the fee schedule that follows.
Assets Under Management Advisor Fee
$0 - $500,000 1.00%
$500,001 - $1,000,000 0.80%
$1,000,001 - $4,999,999 0.50%
$5,000,001 + 0.30%
We aim to address a variety of complex financial situations with plans and solutions tailored to help address your specific needs. In order to do this, we utilize a variety of investment strategies and methods. Please note that additional corresponding platform or investment strategist fees will be applied to the Advisor Fee and will vary depending on the specific platform and strategist.